Every night, Paul, a man in his thirties, wakes up from terrible nightmares. Although he can’t remember anything about these nightmares they nevertheless throw him in to a terrible state of anxiety. One day, during psychoanalysis, Paul becomes aware of the origin of his problems by re-experiencing the heavy atmosphere of his early childhood. He embarks on a cathartic journey that will open the door on the possibility of freeing himself.
Fiction - 11 min - Coulor - 35mm
1;1.85 - Dolby SR - 1994
• Finalist Award in the 28th Houston World Film Festiva, U.S.A.
• Jury's Citation Award in the 15th Black Maria Int. Film Festival, U.S.A.
• Fuji Photography Award in the 20th Flanders Int. Film Festival, Belgique
• Official selection in the 48th Locarno Int. Film Festival, Switzerland
• Official selection in the 20th Atlanta Int. Film Festival, U.S.A.
Selected for the following festivals
• Int. Brussels Film Festival, Belgique
• Media 10/10, Int. Short Film Festival of Namur , Belgique
• Oberhausen : Int. Film Festival, Germany
• International Film Festival of Figueira Da Foz, Portugal
• Le Court en Dit Long, Int. Short Film Festival of Paris ,France
• Solothurn Film Days, Switzerland
• Semana de Cinema Experimental de Madrid, Spain
• Noir In Film Festival, Int. Fantastic Film Festiva, Italy
• De Nevers a l’Aube, Int. Short Film Festival, France